Whether you have recently taken on compliance responsibilities, are about to set up a new compliance structure, are in the midst of revamping your existing program, or you simply need a refresher, this course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the compliance framework and practical approaches for addressing challenges and effectively managing compliance in a medical device company.
This one-and-a-half-day program offers individuals from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar companies an intense review of the fundamentals of compliance.
Agenda topics will include:
- The foundation of your compliance program and the tools to support your company as it evolves/grows
- Key laws used in the government's pursuit of compliance
- Identifying & mitigating your major compliance risk areas
- The 2020 AdvaMed Code of Ethics
- Managing promotional, medical & investor communications
- Case study analysis
- And much more!
This program is intended for in-house personnel with health care compliance responsibilities, from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar companies, who may be in Compliance, Legal or other relevant areas such as Quality Assurance, Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Clinical Research.
AdvaMed Coronavirus Precautions
AdvaMed is closely monitoring the international outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China (COVID-19). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as of February 26, the immediate risk of this new virus to the American public is believed to be low at this time; however, the AdvaMed team has increased precautionary measures, training, and communication.
The number one priority for AdvaMed’s Events and Education team is the health and safety of our event participants. We are diligently following releases and guidelines from public health agencies, including the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO), and will take measures at our upcoming events to increase sanitization efforts and minimize the spread of germs.
While attending our events, we ask you to practice general flu prevention, including:
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve
- Wash your hands regularly
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Get your flu shot – it’s never too late
- Stay home if you are feeling ill; call your doctor to let them know your symptoms and travel history
For more information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC. If you have any questions regarding AdvaMed events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail).
AdvaMed Member Registration: $1,595.00
Accel Member Registration: $895.00
Government and Non-Profit Registration: $695.00
Non-Member Registration: $2,095.00
Save 10% if you register for both MedTech Compliance 101 and 201! Your confirmation email will include the discount code.